6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What kind of assessments are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developers? Why is it necessary?

I came to know that Pratian Technologies hiring Software Developers but they will fix the salary on assessments. I didn't understand what kind of assessments they are going to take after the selection? And why?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of training is given to selected Software Developers in Pratian Technologies?
  2. Details of training organized by GlobalEdify for Software Developers on behalf of Pratian Technologies? -- [New]
  3. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude and Code Analysis round of Pratian Technologies Software Developer Interview?
  5. How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?
  6. Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?
  7. What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Job description of Java Developers in Sysbiz Technologies?
  9. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  10. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  11. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  12. What is Probation period acquired for Software Developers in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.?
  13. How can I get off campus in IT companies? Is there any recruitment which is about to begin?
  14. What kind of work is available during probation period in Quovantis Technologies?
  15. Which degree is better for my future between BCA and BSc?
  16. What is teh best job for B.Tech CSE freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  18. Starting salary of Software Engineers in HCL Technologies?
12th October 2016, 03:23 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of assessments are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developers? Why is it necessary?

This is not what you are thinking or you have been told. Salary is disclosed just after you get a confirmation for the company along with the offer letter.

Or in other way i can say that, in offer letter it is mentioned about your salary packages and all. So, just have a look on your offer letter.
If no details are there related to salary then it means that for sure they will decide your salary based on assessments which is not fair by any of the MNC.

SO, just call the HR and get clarity on this topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?