12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I came to know that for attending Pratian Technologies Off-Campus Drive for the post of Software Developer there will be a Server based Assessment for which a candidate must own a laptop atleast for a day. I don't know about this Server based Assessment. Can anyone of you tell me what it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?
  2. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  3. How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude and Code Analysis round of Pratian Technologies Software Developer Interview?
  5. What kind of training is given to selected Software Developers in Pratian Technologies?
  6. What kind of assessments are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developers? Why is it necessary?
  7. Details of training organized by GlobalEdify for Software Developers on behalf of Pratian Technologies?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Sysbiz Technologies Java Developer Off-Campus Drive being a TCS employee since 8 months and an ECE graduate?
  9. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  10. When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. How many rounds are available in HP Java Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How Wipro company selects students in Technical Level in universities?
  16. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in written exam of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  18. List private sector job options in the field of Java programming?
16th July 2016, 12:17 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?

This information or the requirement is not true to the best of my knowledge.
And when the question comes about exam with your own laptop, so this is not possible.

As there are chances of discrepancy and fraud. And since if it will be based on server then the chances of discrepancy will increase to 101%. As server can be hacked and the question can be leaked.

So, this is not tolerated.
And for your kind information all the online test taken by the company are server based test only.

Server based test means the question will be in server and it will comes on all the individual machine at the same time randomly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?