12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me how many vacancies are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer post? I want to get selected and become Software Developer in Pratian Technologies so I want to know about the vacancies. Please tell me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?
  2. What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude and Code Analysis round of Pratian Technologies Software Developer Interview?
  5. What kind of training is given to selected Software Developers in Pratian Technologies?
  6. What kind of assessments are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developers? Why is it necessary?
  7. Details of training organized by GlobalEdify for Software Developers on behalf of Pratian Technologies?
  8. Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in GoFrugal Technologies? How many vacancies are available?
  9. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  10. How Wipro company selects students in Technical Level in universities?
  11. When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?
  12. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  14. What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?
  15. List private sector job options in the field of Java programming?
  16. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet? -- [New]
  17. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
  18. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc to become a Software Developer?

16th July 2016, 12:04 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?

Currently 20 vacancies are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer post.
So, you have golden opportunity to grab this chance being a computer science student.

So, if you really wanted to get selected for the partian Technology as a software developer then you must have good understanding over these topics as well as technology:

1. Java/ C/C++ Programming language.
2. Operating System.
3. database.
4. Algorithm.

16th July 2016, 07:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?

The number of vacancies cannot be stated exactly as this number is never revealed by the company. Even the HR department responsible for recruitment have only a rough estimate. If they find good talent as per their requirements, they will definitely incorporate him/her in the company. Since Pratian Technologies is expanding, so the number of vacancies are increasing day by day and they are looking ahead to recruit more and more professional of right talent. There are adequate vacancies for software developer post in Pratian Technologies.

16th July 2016, 08:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Pratian Technologies is going to organize off campus drive for Software Developer post. You are interested to know about the number of vacancies.

No. of Vacancies: 150+

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT) from a recognized university with more than 70% marks in the bachelor’s degree.

Date of Assessment: 17th July 2016

Selection Procedure:
>>Round 1: Aptitude and code analysis
>>Round 2: Coding Round
>>Round 3: Communication Skills and HR round

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?