28th November 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Should I choose government or private job after M.Tech in electrical?

After my M.Tech in electrical should I choose a govt. job or a private? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  2. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  3. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  6. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  7. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  8. After completing B.Tech in electrical engineering how can I choose a government job?
  9. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  10. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  12. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  13. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  14. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  16. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  17. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  18. How to get job in a private bank after completing B.Tech?
28th November 2015, 12:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose government or private job after M.Tech in electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After my M.Tech in electrical should I choose a govt. job or a private? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

It is up to the individual to decide.

There are many job vacancies in both government and private sectors for M.Tech Electrical candidate.

Government jobs will give security and stability throughout your career till your retirement.

If you prefer job security you can choose government job.

But you have to undergo all the selection processes.

So you have to prepare well for government jobs.

There is lots of scope in private sector companies.

In private companies they will give priority to your qualification and skills.

The recruitment will also easier than government jobs.

The only negative is a job security.
28th November 2015, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose government or private job after M.Tech in electrical?

It depends on your personal interest. Both government as well as private job has its own pros and cons. Hence you need to analyse and decide as per your personal convenience and caliber. There is high competition in government job, hence difficult to get. However, the job security is very high as compared to private sector job. The work pressure is also less in government sector job. On the other hand, private sector job will give you more knowledge and even good hikes and package if you have the caliber. Apart from this, there are more opportunities of going abroad in private sector job as compared to government sector job.
28th November 2015, 07:51 PM
xiomi china

You can go for any of the two sector job. This is totally based on your interest and passion to excel in your interested field. As both of the field has ample opportunity for the new joinee. Remember, you need not to be XL, rather than try to excel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?