6th October 2011, 10:31 PM
Deepak Kumar b.k.

Should I continue with job after completing my diploma in EC?

I complited diplomo in ec. I m doing job in networking nd hardwere field. I confuse about to Countinuning job. Cz I my qualification is ec. Which is best field for me. Ec or hardwere field.

11th January 2012, 02:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I continue with job after completing my diploma in EC?

Its not always about your subject while choosing your job. If you are enjoying your job as a networking engineer and if you see a good future in your present job then you can continue with the job but if you feel you do not have the adequate skill and knowledge to grow in this sector and field then it is advisable to switch to the stream in which you have the expertise. If you have interest in networking and wish to continue then you can pursue some higher course to enhance your skill and abilities so that you can grow in this field of networking.
1st March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma e.c students are elligeble to take admission in aircraft maintainance eng?
30th May 2012, 08:34 PM
kaveribiswas

Its not always about your subject while choosing your job. If you are enjoying your job as a networking engineer and if you see a good future in your present job then you can continue with the job but if you feel you do not have the adequate skill and knowledge to grow in this sector and field then it is advisable to switch to the stream in which you have the expertise.
30th May 2012, 11:45 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

If you are satisfies with your job and you are looking that I have good career in this field then you should be continue doing job in this field. And if you are thinking that I will change job and again I will get then this is not easy. Because as everyone knows that the competition is very high so the jobs are not easy to get. You can also do your further study if you want to do.
31st May 2012, 04:34 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hello,
There are lots of opportunities even after diploma,you can find opportunities in RAILWAYS,ISRO,DRDO,BSNL as TTA etc.......and lots more in private sectors.

After your diploma,you will be the right person to take the decision whether to study further for B.E or go jobs.If you are financially sound and if you do get some reputed college for your Engineering then it would be always better to go for it because there will be ample opportunities after an Engineering degree compared to Diploma.

In the meantime you can keep on trying for the government jobs and if you get through it then you can continue with your job and also you can pursue your engineering degree through correspondence which are offered by number of universities.

But first you must work hard and complete your diploma with good percentage.

Good Luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?