5th May 2011, 07:56 PM

What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?

what is the scope or future of an b.tech student with electronic and communication as branch

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?
  2. Scope in Damodar Valley Corporation for B.Tech Electronics and Communication student?
  3. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  6. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  7. Will I get a job after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
  8. Any scope in MBA after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  10. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?
  11. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
  12. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  13. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  14. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  15. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  17. Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?
  18. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2011, 09:21 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?

Dear Friend

The scope of B.Tech. course in ECE is wide but your future will depend on
that which sort of career you are interested in and
how you proceed to make that sort of career.

If you want to stick with this field then the possible career opportunities
after B.Tech. in ECE are:

1. You take up a decent job(any company which you get in starting) and after
some years of experience switch to some better company(if any).
After some more experience if you wish to have a sudden hike then you can go for
1 year executive MBA(through GMAT or other way) but this will take away
technical job from your hands and will give you work of decision making comprising
decision in both technical and management field.

2. If you wish to do some Government job then you can apply for BSNL JTO exam,
Indian Engineering Services examination.

3. If you want to do higher studies the you should take GRE test and apply to foreign
universities for MS in some related field. You can appear for GATE if you are willing to
go for higher studies in home country.

If you are somewhat interested in quitting with the ECE field then you can go for
MBA/CFA/FRM/Civil Services etc. In this case, it would be better if you post your
query with your interest so that most appropriate career option can be suggested.
5th June 2011, 10:13 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),
2:Mobile Communication,
3:Microwave Communication
4:Robotics, defense,
5:Radio Communication,
6:TV broadcasting,
7:Telegraphy & Telephony,
8:VLSI design,
9:Nuclear Science,
10:Wireless Communication
etc.....

There are so many option for job in Govt as well as Private sectors.

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as
1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/

Beside those jobs there are another jobs such as :

1:Capita Technology

2:Cafe Galilee

3:Pcs Security Pte Ltd

4:Ar Transportation

5:Roots Communications Pte Ltd
etc...

in general the salary starts can get anywhere between Rs. 20,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month .
5th June 2011, 01:35 PM
frooty.scooty

In today's world very much future of ECE.
Electronics is now a part of our every day life, from your pocket FM radio to televisions, computers, mobile phones and even the high-end satellites that process and sends images.

Career prospects:

An electronic engineer can find job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication industry, IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing industry, Mobile communication, Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and Other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.

Job Outlook

There are plenty of jobs for skilled electrical and electronics technicians with post secondary qualifications. But the job is becoming more competitive and there are not so many jobs for people with lesser skills. Technology is improving productivity for many of these jobs and thus holding down job growth.

An electronics engineer can get a job in Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, AIR, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; Co-ordination Department, National Physical Laboratory, Bharat Electronics Limited, Development Centers in various States etc. dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances.

its purely depend upon your future.

All the best!!!!!!!!!!
5th June 2011, 05:55 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you have many opportunity like you go for private sector ( telecommunication ,software,networking) otherwise go for government like BSNL,IES and many more
and you also prepare for GATE or CAT ...
good luck ..
5th June 2011, 05:59 PM
miiky

There are huge scope for B TECH ECE students. After completing your B TECH you can apply for BSNL technical officer post also you can apply in the exam of ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA.
If you want to get a job in private sector electronics job then you can apply for
NOKIA, SIEMENS, VODAFONE,etc.
Otherwise you can complete M TECH and then you can choose teaching line. It totally depends on you.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE
5th June 2011, 07:14 PM
hopestar

Red face Re: What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?

B.E in electronics and communication has various scope in private as well as government organisations...

you can join software as well as hardware with this course...

this is the speciality of ece engineer...
5th June 2011, 08:19 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication is very good in govt sector as well as in private sector.

you can give given below govt exam

1.railways.

2.NTPC.

3.ONGC.

4.BHEL.

5.IES.

6.IAS.

7.UPSC.

8.BARC.

9.DRDO.

10.ISRO.

etc.

you can appear in the given below private software company campus too

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

all the best....
1st July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what is basic salary for b tech in electronic engineering ??
19th July 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

give brief idea if we passed in b.f,than which kind of jobs,examination we get ??
21st July 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I did b.tech in ece with low percentage of 51 after clearing all backlogs and wasting two years, now i got realised now i wanted to get into networking field please anyone can suggest me how is the future in this field and what courses is best to choose to the better career...
23rd July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i have compleated dipoloma in ece i am intrested in milotary any chances are there .........and i have one year gap after the compleation the dipoloma
15th November 2011, 10:48 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are huge scope for B TECH ECE students. After completing your B TECH you can apply for BSNL technical officer post also you can apply in the exam of ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA.
If you want to get a job in private sector electronics job then you can apply for
NOKIA, SIEMENS, VODAFONE,etc.
Otherwise you can complete M TECH and then you can choose teaching line. It totally depends on you.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE
4th December 2011, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

what is better elec. or ece.?
16th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

does a b.tech ece student eligible to study m.tech im merines?n how?plz guide me!
28th January 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i just wanted to know the best course for software
11th June 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

whether PHARM-D A BETTER COURSE in these decade ? plz tell about its job opportunity..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?