13th May 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for mechanical sector job while doing site engineer job in exterior designing company?

Now I am a site engineer of a exterior design company. But I am a mechanical candidate I want mechanical sector job. How it's possible? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the suggestions from here. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  3. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  4. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  5. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the job offers available for mechanical engineer in Kuwait?
  7. Which sector should I prefer for job being B.Tech Mechanical engineer? Where can I apply for job?
  8. How can I apply for private sector company having done Mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  10. What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Best job fields in mechanical engineering with low percentage?
  12. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  13. How to get job in Bombay Dyeing company having Fashion Designing certificate? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  18. Procedure followed to get a job in design field after completing B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
26th May 2017, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for mechanical sector job while doing site engineer job in exterior designing company?

As you are a Mechanical Engineering, there is a wide scope for you in getting suitable jobs based on your interest and the skills that you have. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned sectors.

>> Government Sector

>> Private Sector

>> Core Sector...etc.,

As you have working experience it's highly possible for you to get job in above mentioned sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?