28th June 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to be selected in B.Sc course between Electronics and Statistics?

sir i want to know that wether electronic or saticstic among which subject is best for b.sc. And which as more job and payment whether i can get gov. Job or private job

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to be selected in B.Sc course between Electronics and Statistics? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  3. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  4. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  5. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  6. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  7. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  8. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  9. Which field to choose after BSc in statistics having more demand nowadays?
  10. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  11. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  12. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  13. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  14. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  15. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  16. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  17. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  18. What are the job prospects for a B.Sc statistics graduate?
30th June 2015, 07:48 PM
mwh

Default Re: Which subject to be selected in B.Sc course between Electronics and Statistics?

B.sc electronics have more opportunities than B.sc statistics.so,i suggest you to join in B.sc electronics.through this course you can get job a both in soft ware and hardware companies.
you have lot of government job opportunities after your graduation in B.sc electronics.for this you have to write entrance exams which are conducted by different sector in the government.
by applying for RRB exam you can join in the railway jobs.
By applying upsc eams you can do job in defence and administrative services.
By applyingibps exam you can get bank jobs.
so,opt for B.sc electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?