4th February 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Suggestions to face the interview at company level even if marks are low?

How to face the interview at company level because our marks are not sufficient for the interview. Does the company want extra talent? Can you please guide me with the right steps to follow next to ensure that I will get a job soon? Please help me soon. Thank you!

9th February 2018, 10:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggestions to face the interview at company level even if marks are low?

Most of the interviews will have questions related to your CV. Hence, make sure you have mentioned all the correct information. Also, be ready to face questions according to your qualification. If you answer all the questions confidently, then you will surely crack the interview.

It will also depend on the company's requirement and if they consider you suitable for the given profile, then you will get through.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?