25th July 2011, 10:51 PM
eceprakash

How can freshers attend the HR?

I wanted to knwo whether how can the freshers attend the HR? Please provide to me teh details

26th July 2011, 01:05 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can freshers attend the HR?

hello dear

whenever you will go to face any interview, you have to face a HR interview/round.

interviewer will judge you whether you have the potentiality to give profit for his/her company.

and whether you are worthy candidate for that company or not.

so it is not matter whether you are freshers or experienced.

every level of candidate have to face this round.

all the best...........
15th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i recover my nervousness
20th September 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

if they are ask like, tell about yourself then how to procede
27th September 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

why should i hire tcs
27th October 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

how to face the HR
17th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

wht to tell if interviewer ask personal information
2nd December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am bca fresher i want a job software compony what is interview structure
24th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to face Hr round
14th January 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

when HR ask for tell me about your self? So which answer will be more attractful
12th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

im a fresher. give me some tips to face h.r inteview?
14th April 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

witch qustions asked in inariew?how to face that questions
14th April 2012, 08:44 PM
a444

Sure Success in HR Interviews
When it comes to Human Resources Management, the personality of the candidate is guaged at the HR Interview with a rather simple, logical set of questions. And the key to success is mainly your honesty in answering the questions from your own experience and knowledge. You don't have to cover a big syllabus or master textbooks to prepare for the interview. Let us divide the questions into sets:

Personal Information
"Tell us about yourself." This is probably the first question at an HR Interview where they would judge the following:

1. Your language fluency and presentation style

2. Your family background and attitude towards family, etc.
3. Your priorities, values and beliefs.
It is a good practice to make yourself clear about your personal life before you start to think about who you are sitting in front of the panel. Details like your family, how long you have been married (if married), number of children (if any), your parents whereabouts, your brothers and sisters, etc. and a little info about your schooling, college with dates, values of faith or religion, etc. could be organised in a step by step manner, to summarise in about 2 minutes, it would be enough.

Career Objective
Be specific about your career objective and the objective of the interview. "In what way is this job going to help you in your career objective?" could be the most likely question. If you are not convinced about the positive impact of the job, you are sure to lose the job too.

Your Current Position
If you are going for a job change, prepare yourself to explain in a step by step manner what you were doing in the previous job. You may list down the major responsibilities in a few sentences and get specific to those which are related to the position you are applying for.

Reasons for Leaving
This could be a sure question if you are looking for a job change. "Why do you want to go for a job change?" Be sure that the same reason will not apply for the position applied, because you have more chances of getting rejected if the reasons were not something appealing to the board. And be sure never to give a bad picture about your previous employer, however bad they may be. Give your reasons of inability to continue there - not a generalised negative statement against a corporate. It could backfire very badly.

Your Expectations
Employers get weird answers to this question - "What are your expectations from us?" A huge increase in pay (say, 100% hike) may not be entertained. Be careful not to read out your home grocery list for the list of benefits you expect. However, be careful not to say "Yes" to even those that may hurt in the long run, like 14 hours a day or stipend-only kind of setup. Be prudent.

Joining Time
Be clear when you would be able to join them. Be realistic giving sufficient time for decision making, settlements, etc.

Hopefully, these are most commonly asked questions. However, a little extra information like the profile of the companies (your past and the one where you have applied), general knowledge and current affair in politics, sports, etc might also come up during the discussion.

You might as well know that most of the HR Managers are tired of interviewing candidates, and if you can really keep them engaged with your answers, not leaving much of silence waiting for them to dig out information from you, you have better chances of getting the job. If the interview lasts for longer, the chances of you getting appointed are higher.

One key preparation would be to pray to God. As the Word of God says, "Victory comes from the Lord", it is He who decides the result - however bad you may do your interview or however well you may perform. So, if you can please the Heavenly Master, you will be able to choose the right employer instead of them finding you as the right candidate. Wish you success and God's richest blessings!
17th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir actually my qustion is i have done m y mba through distance education in hr so plse would u suggest me
16th June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can freshers attend the HR?

Thank you.
19th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i ll do my best thts all to me ,one more thing i ll nt stop my step what i wnt to get thanks
19th July 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

For all the questions above, you people can find the answers and many more things in the following website
www.indiabix.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?