20th May 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there 100% placement after completing MS from US or Germany?

Is there 100% placement after completing MS in US and Germany...????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  4. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  5. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  6. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  7. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  8. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  9. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  10. Courses available in Germany after completing 12th commerce from Gujarat?
  11. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  14. Is IIPM giving 100% placement opportunities?
  15. Can I apply for M.Tech from Germany after completing BSc in India?
  16. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  17. How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?
  18. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
26th May 2014, 06:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there 100% placement after completing MS from US or Germany?

Hello. I do not understand this type of question from students. See this is not a made up environment or a made up world in which you will get guarantee for anything and everything you ask for. I may be sounding rude but it is the fact. You can not guarantee for real or natural things. Have you ever heard god giving you guarantee for thing? No.

Only man made things are given guarantee of and that too for only such things which are manufactured by the manufacturer you get guarantee. That he/she is sure of that you will not be disheartened with the product. But JOB? who gives you guarantee for job dear friend?? I have never seen any genuine or real people giving you commitment or guarantee for job. Just think over it again. Whenever someone gives you guarantee over giving you the job it is 80 percent chances that its a fake promise that he is making. so be aware.

Coming to your query. you have asked getting guarantee of Job if you do Masters in United States or Germany. My dear friend i guess you are a qualified Doctor. So even if you do not a job after completing the MS abroad. You can run a well to do clinic and be self employed. So why worry about getting a job or not. If you are a good and qualified surgeon you will never be jobless. And regarding guarantee for job after doing MS in US or Germany. I can just say that No one will give you that real guarantee. Because it is a matter of personal dedication and hardwork. So all the Best.
28th May 2014, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing as 100% guarantee of job anywhere no matter whichever institute or country you study. Everything depends on your caliber. Nobody can promise of 100% placement unless you are worthy enough. MS in foreign countries is good and US and Germany are the best places of study and talent production. Doing MS in Germany or US will definitely increase your job scope and opportunities as well as increase the chances of getting good job but you can only get job if you are worthy enough for the post you are applying for. You can definitely get high exposure but you can get job only by your caliber and good performance during the recruitment process.
4th September 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How would be the recruitment process in Germany. Is it same as in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?