25th December 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in automobile sector after completion of graduation in EEE stream?

Hi. I Abdul saleem shaik am completed my graduation in EEE stream. I want to join in a training institute which help to my career. After trained in industrial automation PLC, SCADA, DCS can I get job in automobile sector. Please give reply as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  2. How to get Job in Electrical Core Companies after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. Is there any entrance exam given for getting job in automobile sector?
  4. Scope of getting a job in automobile company after completion of BCA course?
  5. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  6. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  7. Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  10. How to get a job after completing graduation in EEE stream?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  16. How can I get a job in automobile stream after completing ECE?
  17. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
30th December 2016, 06:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in automobile sector after completion of graduation in EEE stream?

Yes, you might get a job in automobile sector after completion of your graduation in EEE stream, there is no such problem in it.

You should just sit for interviews as and when they are held. If however you clear the interview rounds, you will be very most eligible to avail the job post and continue with your profile in the prospective company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?