29th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

When HCL Technologies is going to schedule an Interview in Bengaluru for ECE graduates?

Hi,
I am an ECE graduate and I live in Bengaluru. Kindly tell me when HCL Technologies is scheduling Off-Campus Interview in Bengaluru?

12th April 2016, 11:11 AM
january2016

Default Re: When HCL Technologies is going to schedule an Interview in Bengaluru for ECE graduates?

HCL Technologies used to scheduled their drive every month in different parts of India especially in Metro cities.
So, there is no any fixed date for HCL Technologies interview date.

Now a days, just go along with your resume to the HCL and that time only your interview will be held. But, this is only for the experience candidate and this type of interview is called walk in cum scheduled interview which is for experienced candidates.

But, for freshers there are only walking as well as recruitment drive.
So, for this you need to get all the information from HCL iff you are in Bangalore and for other cities right now no walking for freshers..
12th April 2016, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When HCL Technologies is going to schedule an Interview in Bengaluru for ECE graduates?

The date of off-campus drive of HCL in Bengaluru has not been declared yet. You need to be updated with the HCL career portal for updates. HCL has partnered with Aspiring Minds for recruitment. Hence you should register with Aspiring Minds and opt for AMCAT to appear in the recruitment drive of HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?