10th November 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job vacancies in private sectors and gulf countries in up coming day?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma in Electrical ans Electronics Engineering. Is there any vacancies in private sector and gulf countries for me in up coming day?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  2. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  3. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  4. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  5. Job openings in Banks of Singapore and Gulf countries? Requirements for the same?
  6. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  7. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which place is safe to work in Gulf countries for BDS Intern?
  9. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  10. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  11. Job opportunities in Gulf countries for Vocational EET candidate?
  12. Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?
  13. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  14. Which software course should I do for getting job in Gulf countries if completed MBA(HR)?
  15. Can I get a job in Gulf countries with 60% in ECE?
  16. What are the job opportunities in gulf countries in company secretary course
  17. How to do a job in Gulf Countries if I am a final year chemical engineering student
  18. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course? How much I can earn?
26th November 2016, 05:10 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any job vacancies in private sectors and gulf countries in up coming day?

Yes, there are a lot of vacancy for the job for different role as well as different job profile.
What is required is, the suitable as well as eligible candidates.

Depends on your educational qualification as well as your talent you will be getting job in the company either in India or abroad.

So, as of now you have very minimal educational qualification to get the job. So, what you should do as of now is, just keep studying and get your graduation degree completed in B.tech or B.E and then only you can get suitable job offer or can say you will be eligible for good job. Till then study hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?