15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Gulf countries through Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course? How much I can earn?

I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to do Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety. I want to get job in Abroad specially in Gulf countries. Can I get job through this course? If yes, then how much I can earn?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  2. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University? -- [New]
  3. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  4. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I get job in Gulf nations through Diploma in Renewable Energy? Expected earning in Gulf nations?
  6. Is it possible to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate after completion of distance Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  8. Appropriate Certificate/Diploma to get job in gulf countries easily?
  9. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  10. Job opportunities for Polytechnic Diploma in Tool and Dye student? Salary in Gulf countries?
  11. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety for B.Tech graduates?
  13. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  15. Is there any job vacancies in private sectors and gulf countries in up coming day?
  16. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  18. Value of diploma certificates provided by Bharathiar university? Can I get job in gulf countries on the basis of this certificate?
17th October 2016, 11:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Gulf countries through Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course? How much I can earn?

Yes, definitely you can get jobs in Gulf Countries after the completion of Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course as this course is demanded in the Gulf Countries.
All you need to do is to apply for the jobs in different companies of Gulf Countries, according to the vacancy, you will definitely get a nice job based on your profile.
23rd April 2020, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Gulf countries through Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course? How much I can earn?

i have completed my btech degree in mechanical and recently completed advance diploma in industrial safety. Can anyone help me to find a job in gulf countries or in india itself
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?