26th August 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma in electrical branch with 77·/· so could you please say the available jobs for my qualification with salary details etc.... It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on the same soon as possible.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after completing 3 years of diploma in electrical branch?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  3. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  4. Can I apply for Private Jobs if pursuing Lateral Entry Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
  8. Can I do any course from Bishop heber college after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  9. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  12. Can I apply for Government jobs after doing Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU?
  13. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  14. How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  16. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  17. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  18. Eligibility for PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE and IES exams?
27th August 2015, 02:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma in electrical branch with 77·/· so could you please say the available jobs for my qualification with salary details etc.... It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on the same soon as possible.
Thank you

You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?