22nd June 2016, 06:32 PM
Arnim kumar

Is there any surety of placement with good salary after completing BASPL course?

Hi, I want to do BASLP course but bit confuse about placements. I want to know is it sure after completing BASLP course placement is done with a good salary? Your reply is important for me.

21st February 2017, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any surety of placement with good salary after completing BASPL course?

Most of the institutes just organize campus interviews and it depends on the candidate to get the job. Hence, if you can perform well in the interview and have a good academic record, then surely you can get a job.

Good salary will depend on the kind of company in which you get job and also on your skills. You can look at the previous campus recruitment of your present institute for a better picture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?