14th February 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study CS along with job?

I am working in Maruti suzuki India ltd Gurgaon as Engineer. I am looking for CS executive job. I have graduate from Engineering at AMIE. Can I eligible for CS executive with job.

Related Questions:
  1. What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?
  2. How to study for IAS after passing B.Tech final year?
  3. What to study after completion of BBS course? Can I apply for the government job in Nepal?
  4. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Which is the more recommended field for B.Com graduate for top universities in UK or US?
  6. Which job is good for Mechanical engineer? Which course to study for job in Marine field?
  7. Can I continue my studies after joining Indian Army?
  8. What to do after B.Tech ECE _ Searching Job or study further?
  9. How to get a part time job after completing 12th exam?
  10. What course should be done after B.Com. for a good career?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better to do next after completion of diploma? Go for B.Tech or AMIE?
  13. Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  15. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  16. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  17. How to study at IIT or IISER while doing job? -- [New]
  18. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
16th February 2017, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study CS along with job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in Maruti suzuki India ltd Gurgaon as Engineer. I am looking for CS executive job. I have graduate from Engineering at AMIE. Can I eligible for CS executive with job.

Yes, you can study the Company Secretary (CS) course along with your job. The Company Secretary course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). It is only a correspondence course. The graduates of all the streams except fine arts can join the CS Executive Program. After completion of the Executive Program, you can join the Professional Program. After completion of the CS course, you can work as Company Secretary or Trainee Company Secretary in various organizations like Government Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Corporate companies, MNCs, BPOs, KPOs etc. The ICSI website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?