26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree?

Hi Sir, I'm Prasanth completed B.E mechanical engineering in PMR Engineering College with 6.3 CGPA. I love my mechanical engineering field, I learnt and practice designing software AutoCAD CREO and CATIA. I'm not having any idea to work under in this field of engineer. I love mechanical but all the type of job I'm interested like quality assurance, production, designer, R&D.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. What to do after degree in mechanical engineering
  3. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  6. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  7. Is it possible to do M.Arch course after Mechanical Engineering degree?
  8. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree?
  11. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  12. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?
  13. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  15. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%
  17. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
26th September 2016, 06:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I'm Prasanth completed B.E mechanical engineering in PMR Engineering College with 6.3 CGPA. I love my mechanical engineering field, I learnt and practice designing software AutoCAD CREO and CATIA. I'm not having any idea to work under in this field of engineer. I love mechanical but all the type of job I'm interested like quality assurance, production, designer, R&D.

The aspirant has two options after B.E Mechanical engineering course. One is to study further and the other one is to go for a job. There are various study options available like

M.E or M.Tech in Mechanical engineering
M.Tech in Mechatronics
M.Tech in Structural Engineering
M.Tech Fluid Mechanics
M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
M.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering
M.Tech in Automobiles
Master of Business Administration
Civil Services

Regarding job, the aspirant can apply for various core and non core organizations. They can try through on campus and off campus placement drives. The job details can be found in the job portals and in the organization websites.
26th September 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering degree course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.E/ M.Tech, MS, MBA course of your interest. You can also apply for jobs related to Mechanical field in companies like L & T, Suzuki, etc.,. There are different types of jobs in Mechanical field and you can apply for the jobs only which you are interested. You can check online sites or newspapers to find jobs related to Mechanical field and apply for the jobs.
26th September 2016, 09:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Its great to know that you are interested in what you study and want to make a future in this field only. Mechanical Engineering is a great branch and one can make a great future ahead.

If you are serious about this field then I would suggest you to fight the GATE exam which is specifically there for the Engineering aspirants.

It has a two fold benefit :
* You can try in the PSU if you get a good rank
* You can opt for the MTech if you want to study further.

Believe me, after the MTech, if you go for a job, your value will be 4 times than your value as of today.
26th September 2016, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your B.E in Mechanical Engineering and completed CATIA AutoCAD etc. You must go for a job regarding your field as this will help you to gain more knowledge in the above mentioned field. As you are interested in the Designing, production field etc. you can definitely apply and go for them. Or else opt M.E in the same field as this will also provide you with knowledge of your field.
27th September 2016, 12:20 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The Students who have completed B.E in Mechanical have many higher studies options.you can do masters in mechanical engineering.

After doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering ample of jobs are available both in private and public sector companies.The various industries in which a candidate after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering can work are listed below:-

**Automobile

**Aerospace

**Chemical

**Communication

**Computer

**Steel

**Power generation industries

**Paper etc.
27th September 2016, 12:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Once, after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering course you have two options, Applying for a job or Applying for Higher degree course. Always try to explore your knowledge in a specific field, which helps you to touch good position in your life. So, I suggest you to apply for the Higher course i.e M. Tech or M.E in Mechanical Engineering course.

If you are interested to apply for a job then you can for a jobs such as,
  • Aerospace engineer
  • Automotive engineer
  • Contracting civil engineer
  • Control and instrumentation engineer
  • Maintenance engineer
  • Mechanical engineer
  • Nuclear engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?