4th May 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack Tech Mahindra online Aptitude test?

Hi,
I am going to attend Tech Mahindra online Aptitude test in this month. Please tell me the tips to prepare and crack this Aptitude test. Please do needful reply as it is urgent.

8th May 2016, 03:11 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to crack Tech Mahindra online Aptitude test?

TECH MAHINDRA Ltd.

Tech Mahindra is one of the good Indian IT company. The head quarter of this company is located in Mumbai and parent organisation is Mahindra Group.

Every year Tech Mahindra take recruitment through the on-campus/off-campus If you are going to appear in the written examination then prepare well. You may view the previous year paper of Tech Mahindra on the fresher world website. Prepare well from the previous year paper. I wish you will definitely get success in the Aptitude test.
8th May 2016, 04:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Aptitude test is conducted for evaluating presence and intelligence of your mind. You can get an idea about the type of questions asked from the last years paper of Tech Mahindra. So my suggestion to you is that you should download the previous papers and practice as much as you can.
You should purchase a book on quantitative aptitude for getting good marks in the online aptitude test. Good book for aptitude is available in the market by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal. You can go for that book for good results. Practice maths and update your General Knowledge.
9th May 2016, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Tips to crack Tech Mahindra written test :-

- You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude.
- Books from RS Agarwal and Arun Sharma are of great help.
- Practice a variety of questions.
- Practice online questions especially previous years' papers.
- Also practice verbal ability questions. Practice them online to increase your computer reading speed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?