7th April 2012, 12:24 PM
Earappa

Can I get a government job if I am dumb and deaf with ear lost of 80%?

Im a dum & duff with ear lost of 80% so please get me a govt job
please send me the details

24th May 2012, 11:03 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job if I am dumb and deaf with ear lost of 80%?

SIR,

You have told that you are a physically challenged person,you can get a govt job through physically challenged quota.

for state govt. job in tamilnadu:www.tnpsc.gov.in
for central govt. job in india:www.upsc.gov.in

You have to crack such competitive exams to get govt. job

Thank you sir.
24th May 2012, 11:15 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job if I am dumb and deaf with ear lost of 80%?

SIR,

You have told that you are a physically challenged person,you can get a govt job through physically challenged quota.You have to crack such competitive exams to get govt. job conducted by central and state govt..

for more information:
for state govt. job in tamilnadu:www.tnpsc.gov.in
for central govt. job in india:www.upsc.gov.in

Thank you sir.
14th September 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m hearing impaired B-Tech student (E.C 5TH SEM.)Can I get a government job by handicapped quota?
27th March 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a physically handicaped and passed 12th wirth commerce, but now i m not understanding that what should i do for future'
29th April 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Can I get a government job if I am dumb and deaf with ear lost of 80%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earappa View Post
i am agree to work in this job
10th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am deaf girl with ear loss 50%. 22 years i want job. tel me details and help my future. reply me my mail id [email protected]
19th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am deaf girl. i complete 12th accounts department and i known typing English and Tamil also completed Photoshop designing. i am looking for government job help me sir.
[email protected] its my brother mail id inform to this id sir thank u.
30th August 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir! I am deaf but not hearing. BCA student I will try to post sent again to all India nd it is post sent me but because some time.
12th January 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am Pradeep. basically i am dumb and deaf with 90% disability. I completed my Diploma in E&C. please give me more information to get a job. My email ID [email protected].
13th January 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earappa View Post
l am stammer(haklana) can I get gov jobs in engineering
13th January 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I am stammer(haklana)student and b tech qualified with 75percrnt can I get gov job in bank or psu
[email protected]
20th February 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

My son is a deaf & Dumb he has passed Inter and failed B Com do he has any opportunity in Government Job?
10th April 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i m deaf & dumb nd 60%,i caste obc
i workd moshes cafe a as bar man till..
i want govement job bank nd bmc.
my email [email protected]
thanking sir
rohit gawand
15th April 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am deaf from one ear since birth.sir plese tell me is i am physically handicamp catogary.and what type of branch in engneering is sutable for me.
17th April 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

my sister is a deaf and dum can she get any government job and she passed her 10 class
13th May 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job I am deaf and dumb with ear lost of 80%

my brother is a deaf and dumb can he gat any government job and he passed 10th class with good marks

he is intelligent and good personelty but handicape .

please inform me my e mail id [email protected], thankyou sir
19th August 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I want a job..I miss to search jobs..I have sad.Please u help me..Do you feeling me?
5th September 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir! I am deaf but not hearing. BCA student I will try to post sent again to all India nd it is post sent me but because some time.
Sir i deaf and dum.i have heating and speacking problem.i am 26yrs old.i complete my b.c.a.i know on web,ms.office,speed typing vety well.my fathet was expired.so i want to do a govt job .i didn't get any job on online.plzzzzz healp me.and wat type of jobs for me.i kindly requested to u
17th October 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is deaf and dumb 905 he is final year diploma cse he want higher education in Karnataka which college has good for him
from
syed
23rd October 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am sumit kumar chaurasia. basically i am deaf and dumb with 70%disability. I completed my Engineering in CSE. please give me more information. so i want to do a govt job. My email ID [email protected]
thanking you
from Sumit kumar chaurasia
4th November 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir i am deaf. long wait i want to govt job. soon tell me
21st June 2015, 04:06 PM
Games4King-Palani

Hi FRIENDS( physically handicapped OR deaf and dumb),
My Name Is Palani,My Company Name Is King Game Studio ,Website Name is games4king.com
If you want computer-design based job, Please Contact Me 9626479882 / [email protected]
21st November 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. dear sir and madam. I am Deaf and I am Deaf with ear lost 100%. If u need Everson is deaf with ear lost 80%. U don't think it. I can doing an anything because writer, communication,.
25th January 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir and madam....I am vibin narasimman deaf with ear lost 95%... My father died last 6 month was ago but how got it want govt job eduction...my phone num 7598463627 pls sir help me....Email [email protected]
7th April 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my son is deaf and dumb he completed B.com computers, what type of Government job and he can continue his education for higher education. 9705664224
21st January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my brother is deaf and dumb with 75%. He has completed S. S.C. With good percentage. His is 36 years old. He is very intelligent n little bit understand lip movement. Right now he is having business of onions and potatoes as a retailer. But he is earning that much how much he wants. So can he get govt job. If yes then which? He stays at thane. As a accountant he is having 14 years exp in same field.
27th January 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi team, my brother is deaf and dum, he is 7 the pass in deaf and dum school , presently he is working as data operator so any job for him plz suggest, if possible in Surat , Gujrat... [email protected] -. 9879206286
25th March 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son sudhanshu tiwari 19 years old ( Deaf and dumb ) he has passed his 12 class examination Can he get a government job In Raj. state Govt. Or Central Govt. He is very intelligent in computer field . Right now he is at home and studying for higher education. He stay at Jodhpur Rajasthan . my phone No.09414625782
21st April 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my v.satyavaraprasad 25 years old (Deaf and dumb) he has passed B.Com can he get a government job. Computer operator Kakinada Andhra Pradesh. My Phone
21st February 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 55% Hearing impaired loss with mixed deafness can i get get government job i complete my M. COM my mobile no is 8412835405
29th November 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir, I have got B.Tech Degree in Computer Science with an aggregate of 61%. I am deaf and Dumb (HI) mute of 80%. Can I have a interest Job for Any Govt or Private. If Please you will help to me .
I am Number is 9931605523 and Email- Skcrim [email protected]
29th November 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I have a complete with B.Tech Degree ( Computer Science of Engineering) with an aggregate of 61%. I am Deaf and Dumb mute (HI) of 80% . I am interested job for possible that Government or Private . If you will help to me . I am Mobile no is 9931605523 and Email - [email protected] .
28th May 2019, 07:18 PM
Flory Bhat

Sir my sister in laws son Tejas Gavakar 19yrs old who is 90%dum and deaf. He has passed his 12th class can he get a government job in banks, Raj state or central gov. He is very intelligent in computer field Right no he is at home and studying for higher education.he stays in kolhapur Maharashtra. My phone number is 9975368944
30th May 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed b.com with 60%i need a government job or any available job that suits me please help me i am deaf and dumb if any job available please inform me sir contact:9047917079 my father contact inform him
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?