10th November 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Which types of job can I get other than teaching field being a B.Sc (General) with Home Science?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc general with Home Science and looking for a private sector job. Please tell me which type of job I can get other than teaching field?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  2. Job opportunities after completing BSc Home Science?
  3. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  4. Any job available for me after completing M.Sc (Resource Management) in Home Science?
  5. How to get part time teaching job in college?
  6. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  7. What is the syllabus of B.Ed? I have done B.Ed admission
  8. How to do a job of teacher after completing diploma in home science?
  9. Is BBA considered to be a graduation course if I do B.Ed course next to get the teaching field job?
  10. What should I choose between Teaching and Corporate Job?
  11. What will be two teaching subjects of B.Ed for B.Sc Home science?
  12. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  13. Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing D.Ed? Where can I get a job without teaching field?
  15. Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?
  16. Which branches for girls are the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  18. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
12th November 2016, 08:15 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which types of job can I get other than teaching field being a B.Sc (General) with Home Science?

After completing B.Sc Home Science there are many fresher jobs are available just look a view here.

* First basic things are prepared a perfect resume and upload in famous job portals.
* Job portals like Naukri and Indeed these two enough.
* Upload your resume and update your skills clearly.
* Based on your skills you will receive many calls from the companies who are offering jobs.

List of Companies:

* Alpha Group Of Institutions - -Chennai
* Iskills Solution - -Chennai
* Medi assist India Pvt Ltd - -Bangalore
* Job Box India - Gurgaon, Haryana

These are the companies who are offering jobs for freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?