15th December 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?

I have completed my Bsc in 2003 . i worked as a teacher for 2 years.i later on did my B.Ed. i worked as a teacher for a year. later on i wanted to change my profession to IT field i have done my PGDCA through correspondence .

Now wat should i do to get into IT field?

5th January 2014, 09:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?

It's actually a tough call to take for moving from teaching job to IT field as most of them use to do the reverse which is from IT field to teaching job reason being to be relieved from the stress and work which pressurize every day. Now the best thing for you to do is to carry on with the teaching job as getting job in IT filed after completing your B.Sc on 2003 is pretty much tough but still if you are really interested you can try for sure just follow the below steps,

STEP 1: Get into the official website of the IT companies like Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, TCS etc.

STEP 2: Go to the Careers link from their website and login with to submit your resume.

STEP 3: Wait for their call which might take some time.

Also try to register yourself with the top online job portals like Monster, Shine, Naukri etc. to get the latest notifications about the jobs and openings in various IT companies.
8th January 2014, 01:12 AM
sushri_mhnty

Its quite difficult but not impossible to move towords IT sector. Currently so many facilitys are available for serching job. First you should design a cv with you work experience, you skill, expertise field along with intrested sector. 2nd ly you can upload ur cv online or contact cunsultancy service. As you have no other experience so you get offer in low salary but you have to accept it. After you gain experience then its become easy to survive in IT field.
15th September 2018, 07:57 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Bsc in 2003 . i worked as a teacher for 2 years.i later on did my B.Ed. i worked as a teacher for a year. later on i wanted to change my profession to IT field i have done my PGDCA through correspondence .

Now wat should i do to get into IT field?
PGDCA is not recognized by many MNCs. Please specify the specific computer programming skills in your resume and apply for the companies specializing in that. If you want IT support projects BPO projects you can join directly after a walk-in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?