1st December 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies available in GD Goenka Public School, Patna for Physical studies teacher?

Hello sir, I am a private school teacher and I use to teach Physical studies. I want to know is there any vacancies available in GD Goenka Public School, Patna for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream in GD Goenka Public School, Patna? Fee structure including transportation?
  2. Syllabus of physical education teacher? When the vacancies will be out in Jharkhand High School?
  3. List of 10 best schools in Patna, Bihar?
  4. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  5. List of ICSE or CBSE based schools that offer Arts stream in Patna for a candidate who scored 67% marks in 10th from ICSE
  6. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission?
  7. How to become a Teacher in Don Bosco and St. Michel Public School, Patna being a B.Sc Mathematics holder with 8 years experience? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  8. Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?
  9. Which residential school is good for 12th Commerce course in Patna?
  10. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  11. Date of DSC exam in AP in the coming years?
  12. Can I get admission in Goenka College in B.Com(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Number of vacancies for the post of Physical Education teacher in DSSSB?
  14. What is the reputation of christ church diocesan school, Patna?
  15. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  16. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
  17. Is there any central school vacancies which we can apply for after passing CTET exam?
  18. What is the montly fee for 11th standard in goenka school, Lakhmangarh?
4th December 2016, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies available in GD Goenka Public School, Patna for Physical studies teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a private school teacher and I use to teach Physical studies. I want to know is there any vacancies available in GD Goenka Public School, Patna for me?

The interested candidates can find the job details in the GD Goenka Public School, Patna website link. There are vacancies for the Physical Education Teachers in the school. But the last date to apply was 30th November 2016. So you can check the notifications in the school website. The candidates can apply online or can download the application form and apply offline for the vacancies. The candidates with experience will be preferred; they must be highly motivated and creative. Candidates should have very good command over English. The G.D. Goenka Public School, Patna website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?