7th November 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How to join HDFC Insurance department being a B.Com holder with experience?

I am B.Com holder and working in a Insurance company in Mumbai. I want to join HDFC Insurance department so, please tell me how can I join HDFC job?

10th November 2017, 03:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join HDFC Insurance department being a B.Com holder with experience?

You need to clear interview for the job, to get selected in the given company. You need to have good amount of experience in the same domain to have good chance of selection.

If you have any contacts at HDFC, then use them as reference to apply for job. Most of the private companies give preference to candidates with any reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?