12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to approach Ansal Housing & Construction for job after Diploma in Civil engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Civil engineering holder and want to know how to approach Ansal Housing & Construction for job? How much salary they provide to freshers?

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  2. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  4. Which construction companies are hiring freshers in India?
  5. Which Companies provide internship to Civil Engineering students (Freshers)?
  6. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  7. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  8. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  9. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  10. Civil engineering job opportunities in India 2017
  11. Is it possible to do B.E. in Civil Engineering after completion of Diploma in Construction Engineering?
  12. After completing Civil engineering with 70% can I get job in top construction companies?
  13. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  16. Civil Engineering jobs without experience
  17. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  18. What kind of posts are available in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? What salary I will get? Procedure to get job?
14th April 2017, 02:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Ansal Housing & Construction for job after Diploma in Civil engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Diploma in Civil engineering holder and want to know how to approach Ansal Housing & Construction for job? How much salary they provide to freshers?

You can contact the HR of the Ansal Housing and Construction through email. The email id of Ansal Housing and Construction is [email protected]. You can contact through the email id and get the details about the vacancies for the diploma holder in civil engineering. You can also send your resume via email at [email protected]. The resume should be updated with your education, marks obtained, work experience, details about employers, current and expected salaries. The details are available in the Ansal Housing website link Click Here

The salary will differ from one place to another and it also varies for one post to another. For exact salary details you have to contact the human resources department of the Ansal Housing and Construction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?