21st December 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Validity of B.Ed course from Singhanya University to apply for private job?

I am working in private school. I want to do B.Ed in singanya university. If in future I apply for any private job. Will it be valid or not? At-least it will be valid for private schools.

25th December 2015, 12:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Validity of B.Ed course from Singhanya University to apply for private job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in private school. I want to do B.Ed in singanya university. If in future I apply for any private job. Will it be valid or not? At-least it will be valid for private schools.
The Singhania University was established by Government of Rajasthan and UGC recognised private university. So the B.Ed degree is valid for government and as well as private jobs.
The aspirant can check the details in the University website itself
http://singhaniauniversity.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?