29th September 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What types of job available in private sector after completion of M.Sc Electronics science?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I'm Alin Ghosh persuing m.sc(2nd sem) in electronics science from west bengal state university.i want a good electronics science related job(private).what typa of job available out side india???how to apply?? Can you please explain me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about job for M.Sc Electronics holder in private sector? Name reputed university for PhD in Electronics science?
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  7. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  8. Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?
  9. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  10. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  11. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  12. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  13. What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  15. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  16. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be able to get a good job in public or private sector if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th science?
  18. What are the job opportunities in private sector after M.Sc in CS with 60%?
1st October 2015, 10:45 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What types of job available in private sector after completion of M.Sc Electronics science?

You can apply for various jobs in private as well as govt jobs:

GENCO
SAIL
TRANSCO
HAL
GAIL
NTPC
TCS
WIPRO
BHIL
CTS

You can also apply for railway jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?