9th September 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry?

Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the software job? Who can provide me the information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Any jobs available for me if I have done MSc Chemistry and worked in GVK Bio as a research associate?
  2. Am I eligible to write the TRP exam after completing MSc(Bio Chemistry), M.Ed(Education)?
  3. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  4. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  6. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  7. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  8. Am I eligible to write IFS exam? I have completed my PG in MSc Biochemistry some years back
  9. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  11. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  12. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Result of B.Sc (III) supplementary revaluation -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  18. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
10th September 2016, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the software job? Who can provide me the information on this?
No, M.Sc in Bio-chemistry candidates can't apply for software jobs.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/ MCA or M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc in Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized University are eligible for software jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?