9th August 2013, 05:10 PM
IT King

What is the highest and lowest salary package for fresher B.Tech in IT? What are the options after doing B.Tech

What is the highest and lowest salary package for a fresher B-tech in IT candidate and what more options are there after doing B-tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  2. What is the salary package of fresher company secretary
  3. How can I get job with handsome salary being a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  4. What is the highest/lowest pay package in IIT Roorkee for M.Tech course?
  5. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  6. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  7. What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?
  8. What is the salary package of fresher of company secretary?
  9. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  10. Is Infosys BPO a good place for a job? Salary package for a fresher?
  11. What is the average salary package for B.Tech CSE?
  12. Chemistry latest question papers with solutions?
  13. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  14. Salary package for a fresher company secretary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  16. Salary package for B.Tech CCNA fresher in western countries like USA, UK, Russia etc.? -- [New]
  17. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  18. Approximate salary package for a fresher in Exilant Technologies and CSS corp? What is the test pattern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?