31st October 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get placement in a good company while doing B.Tech in private college?

I m' vicky gupta in 12th i want read private b.tech college and i want placement in good company. Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow up to ensure that we will get the job right after completion of the course?

Thank you!

31st October 2015, 10:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get placement in a good company while doing B.Tech in private college?

Steps which you need to follow :-

- First you need to have rigorous practice of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability as these are the pillars to clear the written test of any company.
- Next have good communication skill especially your English should be grammatically good and you should be able to express yourself.
- Know your domain well especially the fundamentals.
- Do training/internship during the B.Tech course and have adequate knowledge of the training/internship undertaken.
- Know the basic skill of IT - programming.
- Be calm, confident and aim to deliver your best by following the interview etiquette.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?