16th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get a job while in B.Tech 3rd year?

I am student of b.tech 3rd year and my trade is ECE.what minimum percent requrie to finding the job

Related Questions:
17th December 2011, 10:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required to get a job while in B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of b.tech 3rd year and my trade is ECE.what minimum percent requrie to finding the job

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED TO FIND THE JOB AS A FRESHER?

The minimum percentage required for the common companies coming for campus placement is 60 % above through out your studies, i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> However there are some of the top companies which need 70 % above through out your studies...

-> So as you are in 3rd year, if you are less than 60% then its better to prepare well for the next sem and try to get your average more than 60 % so that you will eligible for the campus placement which will mostly happen in the last semester...

-> And also there should not be any current arrears, as most of the companies won't allow students with current arrears for placement...

-> To know how to prepare for campus placement, check my post CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
18th December 2011, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get a job while in B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every company have their own Percentage criteria.If you have 70 % above marks then you are eligible for 100% companies.

If you have 60% above marks in through out career then you are eligible for 97% of companies.But you must have not any pending backlog.

Some software companies name are given below .So Please check the companies profile.

1 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
2 Infosys Technologies Ltd.
3 Wipro Technologies Ltd.
4 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
6 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
8 Tech Mahindra Ltd. (formerly Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd.
9 Perot Systems TSI (I) Ltd.
10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
13 Mastek Ltd.
14 Mphasis BFL Ltd.
15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
16 Genpact
17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)
19 NIIT Technologies Ltd.
20 Covansys India Ltd.

So you can apply for those companies after completion of your graduation degree.
5th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i have over 75% in 10th, 70% in b.tech but 58% in 12th. can i eligible for campus placement?? plz rply sir
5th July 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i'm a 3rd yr b.tech student,my trade is IT.My percentage is 60-70%.Will i be able to get a job?or should i prefer a PG course?If so what kind of PG course should i prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?