31st October 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies?

My cgpa is 8.04 and my performance in most of the company placement exams is normally recorded best. interviews go really well but still could not get though it. cant find reasons... the technical questions which they put are answered correctly by me, HR questions also goes well. i am afemale, eee branch. is there anything more than good that there private core company look for? i am not talking about big companies like ntpc, pgcil. i am specific about simple campus visiting private core companies. tell me please what they look for if scoring highest in their technical and aptitude rounds isnt good enough for selection. if my communication skills are at doubt, i would like to mention that i'v cleared most of GD rounds, meaning it is regarded as best in my college.

1st November 2015, 01:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies?

First and Fore thing is see the selection process for that particular job post. And make a detailed syllabus and prepare well for written exam with particular planning.

There by if you have GD , for this you should make a list about 5important topics. And clear ideaon the whole concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?