16th December 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which Airlines jobs are available for a 12th pass Candidate? How to apply for the job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to work in the Airline sector so I want to know which Airlines jobs are available for a 12th pass Candidate? How to apply for the job? What will be the salary if I get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Maintenance Engineering jobs in Airlines for Aeronautical Engineer fresher -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List Officer jobs in Defence field for 10+2 passed students?
  4. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  5. List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?
  6. Salary package for 12th passout candidate if gets jobs through IBPS?
  7. What kind of Questions will be asked in IPS Exam?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after doing GNM being a commerce student?
  9. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  10. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  11. Job vacancies in Airlines for BE in aeronautical engineering?
  12. How can i switch to other government sector jobs from Banking field?
  13. Possibility to get job in Indian Airlines after passing 12th and being good in English? Should I do any course for it? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Average salary after completing BBA in Aviation?
  16. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  17. What is the jobs scope in Railways for B.A. pass students?
  18. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
24th December 2016, 06:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which Airlines jobs are available for a 12th pass Candidate? How to apply for the job?

For your kind information, let me tell you that there is no any eligibility for the 12th class student to come into airline job either as a working or non working staff.

You must complete your graduation and then you need to join airline course and then apply for the post in airline.

Or you can do one more thing, you can pursue your graduation with automobile or aircraft engineering and then you can apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?