24th August 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to get job in Syntel being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Sir,
What should I study more to get placed in Syntel? Syntel is my dream corporate and I want to get job there. I have already completed my B.Sc(Computer Science). But I want to know what I should study more to get job in Syntel?

4th September 2015, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to get job in Syntel being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

As you are really willing to get job in Syntel Company, I suggest you to first go through Syntel recruitment eligibility criteria. In order to get job in Syntel company, you must first meet the required eligibility criteria. Here is the Syntel Company eligibility Criteria.

>> B.Sc candidates are not eligible to appear in Syntel company recruitment process.

>> So I suggest you to continue with Master of Science (M.Sc) course in any of the below streams.
* M.Sc in IT
* M.Sc in CT
* M.Sc in SE
* M.Sc in CS
* M.Sc in IS

>> The best course I would suggest you to go with is "Master of Science in Computer Science" in order to be eligible.

>> Get command over programming languages, in order to get selected in Syntel company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?