9th December 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What's next after MBA in marketing and job experience of 1 year?

I have completed my BBA(hr) MBA(mkt) 1 year of job (sales). What will be the next options for me to pursue after this in order to achieve higher education and get highly paid job. My area of interest is in management,marketing. Which company I can choose to have a better career?

Related Questions:
  1. What's next after MBA in marketing and job experience of 1 year? -- [New]
  2. Best suitable jobs in Haryana? I have done MBA in Marketing/HR
  3. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  4. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months?
  5. How can I get a job having gap due to an accident?
  6. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  7. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  8. Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?
  9. Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?
  10. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  11. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  12. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  13. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  14. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do LLB after doing MBA in marketing
  16. Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?
  17. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  18. Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience?
11th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's next after MBA in marketing and job experience of 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BBA(hr) MBA(mkt) 1 year of job (sales). What will be the next options for me to pursue after this in order to achieve higher education and get highly paid job. My area of interest is in management,marketing. Which company I can choose to have a better career?

The aspirant after completion of MBA in Marketing with 1 year job experience can pursue his career in the Marketing and Sales field or study further PhD program in Marketing. There are various jobs available for the MBA Marketing candidates in the sales field. One can apply for FMCG companies like HUL, Procter & Gamble etc. So this is the best option for those who completed MBA in marketing course. The candidates can also apply for NET examination after completion of MBA in Marketing to pursue their career in teaching profession. One can also apply for PhD in marketing after completion of MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?