23rd January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What has more scope Programming or software engineering?

i am in 10th and i want to go in the field of programming or software engineering. i want to know that what field has more scope to get a job. in what field i will get more salary and in what field will i get a job easily? what is better to do after 12 th.

25th January 2014, 07:07 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What has more scope Programming or software engineering?

Now Programming and Software Engineering both falls in the same field as Software job. If you are going to get job in any software companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Accentrue, Wipro etc. the job will be based on Programming most of the the times but some projects will not require much of Programming as well.

What I am trying to make a point here is that there is no separate field called to be Programming and Software Engineering has both involves the same. It's good that you are seeking for the information now itself when you are doing your 10th grade. Now the next will be as follows,

-> Take up Computer Science as majors in your 11th and 12th Grade.

-> Apply for good colleges to do the B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course.

-> Start the placement preparation from your 3rd year itself where companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. software companies will come to your college for taking in freshers, so if you have good marks through out your 10th, 12th and degree then you will be eligible for it where in you need to clear the selection rounds to get the job.

So, now concentrate well on your 11th and 12th as the next step then just follow the points which I have shared to get the job in your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?