20th April 2012, 09:18 PM
sufyan2609

What is the scope in engineering disciplines?

Assalmo Alaikum
I m intdending to join Nust for BS and i m not clear about my preferences about
electrical, mechanical, computer science, software engineering, civil and mechatronics engineering.

Would u pl. guide me about the scope of these engineering. I m willing to do my own business in my attempted engineering discipline and job is my second preference. I m good in Phy/math/eng

Wassalam

M Sufyan

8th June 2012, 03:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in engineering disciplines?

Selection of the preferred stream in engineering actually depends on the interest of the candidate. If you are interested in IT products and services, you can go for B.E or B.Tech in CSE, IT, etc. If you are interested to understand the technical aspects of automobiles, then you can look or mechanical engineering or automobile engineering. Aeronautical Engineering deals with the design, manufacture and maintenance of aero planes and aircrafts. As your intention is to become a business man in future, it is better to pursue any MBA program after graduation.
10th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in engineering disciplines?

i got 85 in mht-cet. which engineering whould i choose?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?