1st July 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after M.Sc CS with 61%?

What are the Job opportunities after msc cs in private sector after scoring 61% in M.Sc in CS.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities after MSc Botany? Which subject should I have to pursue Ph.D?
  4. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  5. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  6. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  7. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  9. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  10. What are the job opportunities for me after doing MSc?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  12. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  13. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  14. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  15. Is it worth doing MSc IT after finishing bachelor degree? Job opportunities for me after finishing MSc IT?
  16. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  17. Detailed job opportunities around Kannur District, Kerala? I have completed MSc Biochemistry
  18. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses? -- [New]
18th July 2015, 07:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after M.Sc CS with 61%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the Job opportunities after msc cs in private sector after scoring 61% in M.Sc in CS.
There is lot of openings in Government sector and private sector for Computer Science post graduates. In government sectors we have openings in RRB, BSNL, SAIL, and ISRO and there are openings in government PSUs also. In private sector we have openings in TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CTS etc. For the government companies one has to appear for the examinations conducted by them and after clearing the examinations there is personal interviews. In private sectors one has to appear for Written Test after that they have to undergo the Technical Interview and finally there is HR interview. If the aspirant is interested in teaching means you can take teaching profession after studying the B.Ed course. There is lot of openings in teaching profession also. This is the prestigious job, if one interested in it can take this profession. There are openings in schools and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?