4th February 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation? What type of questions will be asked in the interview?

Good morning sir/madam, This is Rojita from Manipur. I want to become an air hostess. But I want to know that is it required to done air hostess training in air hostess academies before getting a job. Please give me the reply and how to apply for a job. In air hostess job whether misbehaviour will be there or not. What abt market situation right now in air hostess. Is getting is easy. What type of questions will be asked in the interview? Please send me the details. I am waiting for ur reply. If there is not allowed to have any dark mark in any part of the body.

Thanking you regards, Rojita

7th February 2018, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation? What type of questions will be asked in the interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good morning sir/madam, This is Rojita from Manipur. I want to become an air hostess. But I want to know that is it required to done air hostess training in air hostess academies before getting a job. Please give me the reply and how to apply for a job. In air hostess job whether misbehaviour will be there or not. What abt market situation right now in air hostess. Is getting is easy. What type of questions will be asked in the interview? Please send me the details. I am waiting for ur reply. If there is not allowed to have any dark mark in any part of the body.

Thanking you regards, Rojita

Candidates after completion of graduation in any discipline can apply for an Air Hostess job in leading airlines in India. Candidates can find the air hostess job vacancies in the airlines’ website. Some airlines call for walk-in interviews also for the selection of Air Hostess. The selection process consists of Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
Some of the questions asked in the interview for Air Hostess are given below:

Introduce yourself
Why do you want to join as an air hostess?
Why should we hire you?
What do you know about this airline?
What do you know about cabin crew?
What are the duties of cabin crew?
What are your strengths?
What are your hobbies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?