26th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?

Hello Sir/Mam,

What are the job opportunities available after M.Tech in water resource engineering and management both in public and private sector? Can someone please give me the information on this? Also let me know what should I do next to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector after integrated M.E. Water Resource Management?
  2. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  4. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. What should I do after pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  7. In which fields can Agricultural Engineers apply for jobs after completing B.Tech?
  8. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  10. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  12. Job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization? What are the opportunities? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  14. How to get better Job Opportunities after the completion of MCA?
  15. Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization?
  17. Job opportunities in Private sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  18. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
31st May 2016, 12:25 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?

There are a plenty of job for M.Tech in water resource engineering and management, what you need to do is that just look for the opportunity and the requirements in the field of water resource engineering and management and as soon as you find such kind of opportunity just apply for the same.

There are the opportunity in both the sector that is private as well as government sector, you need to prepare yourself by keeping your focus in any one of the sector, that is either public sector or the private sector.

And in order to get next job, just upload all your resume over all job portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?