31st March 2011, 07:03 PM
ayna

Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?

whether back papers during the course of bds will matter in getting a good job in bds private or public sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  3. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  5. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  6. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  7. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  8. Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?
  9. In which fields can Agricultural Engineers apply for jobs after completing B.Tech?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?
  11. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  12. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  13. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector? -- [New]
  14. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  15. Detailed information and scope of BF.Sc course for 12th Science student?
  16. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  17. What is the salary of a B.Tech Graduate passing out from BVP Pune?
  18. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
4th April 2011, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?

For a government job it is a must to have completed your degree. Candidates with a backlog cannot apply. Even for private sector it will depend on the management. But the chances of getting a job there too are less. You must concentrate and clear the backlogs immediately.
4th April 2011, 10:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?

No back log will not affect at all...

if you have the following personal skills

->you should have good confidence levels

->a strong reason for your back logs you have to support your back logs prepare before only for the questions related to backlogs.

->good communication skills

->language skills and soft skills are added qualifications for you

if you lag in any of the above qualities try to improve in the area which you are logging

be confident

plan smartly according to your interested companies..

best regards

~aditya~
13th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?

if a person is having back in his/her semester they cant get job anywhere???if there is any oppurtunity for them ,then can u tell me where they can apply for or if not wat can they do till clearing the paper....pls reply.....
from MDMD
13th July 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

person having back in semester can get any job ..if no thn wat can they do untilll clear the paper or yes thn wher to apply ....pls rep
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?