23rd September 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Achieving job depends on percentage acquired in Degree or in Personal skills? Starting salary for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. I would like to ask that what jobs are available after degree? Is that jobs depends on degree percentage or personal skills? And what is the starting salary?

28th October 2015, 11:46 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Achieving job depends on percentage acquired in Degree or in Personal skills? Starting salary for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. I would like to ask that what jobs are available after degree? Is that jobs depends on degree percentage or personal skills? And what is the starting salary?

Both are required to get a job your marks and your skills.

The marks scored is the admit card to the interview.

During the interview only they came to know about your skills, so both are important to get a job in any organisation.

There are many jobs are available in both government and private sector for a graduates.

You can also join bank jobs through IBPS.

You can join in private sector like manufacturing units, retail industry, food processing industry, IT industry, BPOs, private banks, insurance companies, sales and marketing jobs.

Regarding the salary it will depend on the company you join and post you join.

The average salary will be around Rs 1.7 to 2 Lakhs/annum. It is only approximate figure it may vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?