26th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?

Friends,
My daughter now studying in 11th standard in G.G. International School Pune (CBSE, Chennai Region). As my job here will finish soon when she will be in class 12th. Is it possible by CBSE rules to get admission in CBSE, (Delhi Region) school in 12th class with same subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  3. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  4. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  5. Biotechnology question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Delhi Region Board exam
  6. Date of declaration of dates of 10th CBSE results of Delhi region?
  7. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  8. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam of Delhi region will be declared? Time of declaring result?
  9. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  11. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  12. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  13. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  14. Sample question papers for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  16. When the result of 10th CBSE CCE will be announced in Chennai? Details of Grading criteria?
  17. Procedure to change CBSE school in 12th std (Ajmer region)?
  18. Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?
27th July 2015, 04:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?

Yes, you can transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE.
You have to submit following documents to your new school at the time of selection :

School Leaving certificate
Migration certificate
10th and 11th Marks sheet
Character certificate

Submit them to the new school and your daughter will get admission there.
27th July 2015, 05:26 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?

Yes, Definitely she will get admitted into CBSE school of Delhi. She will continue with the same subjects or stream. She would required the following documents at the time of admission-

>Transfer certificate from previous school.
>Migration certificate.
>Character Certificate.
>Report card of class 11th.

By fulfilling all the formalities and procedure of new school and by paying the fee your daughter will get the admission.
27th July 2015, 11:28 PM
reconnect

Yes, of course your daughter will get admission in Delhi region. Make sure that your daughter remains in same board that is CBSE. Mainly you need Migration certificate for this which you can get from the previous school of your daughter. Transfer certificate and report card of class 11th may also required. Firstly, you have to visit the school campus in Delhi where your daughter wants to take admission. Then you have to follow the admission procedure.
11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to take a admission in delhi region cl in 10th class from channai region?
7th November 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th std Indian School Ajman (CBSE,DELHI BOARD), so after 10th I am going to India(Kerala) . So if I go to a school following CBSE ,CHENNAI BOARD for 11th std is there any difficulty in studying the syllabus ?????? Which one is a better option following DELHI BOARD or CHENNAI BOARD ???
10th November 2016, 01:57 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you are in state board, then yes syllabus would be different. But if you are in CBSE board then syllabus would be the same because CBSE stands at central level, whereas state boards have a limited boundary that is within states. We cannot compare which board is good, it is up to you how you study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?