23rd November 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to go abroad after Diploma in Midwifery?

I have done nurse job in pakistan after 10th and nursing diploma midwifry diploma. I want to go abroad for job. So tell me the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  3. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. Am I eligible for group II exam after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery course
  6. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  7. Procedure to get job in abroad for fresher diploma holder?
  8. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  10. For which group can I apply for TNPSC? I have finished diploma in nursing and midwifery
  11. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  12. In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?
  13. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to apply for the post of Navy after completing diploma in general nursing and midwifery?
  15. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completing diploma in India?
  16. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  17. Can I be eligible to give MPSC/UPSC exam after passing 3 years diploma in general nursing and midwifery -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?
23rd November 2015, 09:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to go abroad after Diploma in Midwifery?

if you wish to go abroad to continue with your studies, you probably need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and IELTS examination.

You need to appear for these exams to study abroad.

Also, GRE score is the basic requirement.

IELTS or TOEFL are English proficiency testing listening, speaking, reading and writing sections.

So, for studying abroad you will have to score well in these examinations.

Now, if you wish to go abroad to do a job and not to study, you might probably look for consultancies over here who send candidates abroad for work or you can apply for abroad jobs online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?