6th October 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which private jobs I can apply after completion of B.Sc course?

I want to go for any private jobs of good salaries and I don't want to go for M.Sc? Can I get any private jobs in IT sectors? For this what are the minimum marks I have to score? for a private job do I go for MBA first or any other? can I get any private job near Kolkata or Salt Lake?

11th October 2016, 02:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which private jobs I can apply after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go for any private jobs of good salaries and I don't want to go for M.Sc? Can I get any private jobs in IT sectors? For this what are the minimum marks I have to score? for a private job do I go for MBA first or any other? can I get any private job near Kolkata or Salt Lake?

The list of private jobs which you can apply after B.Sc is given here;

Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited, Kolkata - Official Website

Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd, Kolkata - Official Website

Wipro BPS Kolkata - Official Website

United Tourism Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata - Official Website

Akashdeep Ventures Private Limited - Official Website

United Capital Club - Official Website

The aspirant can find more job openings in the Naukri website, the link is Click Here
11th October 2016, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which private jobs I can apply after completion of B.Sc course?

After completion of your course you can very much apply for various kinds of jobs depending upon your eligibility and the companies requirement. You should try to score a minimum of 60% in aggregate as most of the top leading companies look for candidates having scored a minimum of 60% in order to just be eligible to apply for the post.

You should keep on looking for various job vacancies in different companies and should apply for the post accordingly, there are various posts for which you could apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?