4th January 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Infosys Aptitude Test? Sample English papers for preparation?

hello
kindly help me to find out more
sample english papers of infosys with solution.....
can you tell me about the questions comes in apti???/
please tell me asap

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Infosys on-campus aptitude test?
  2. Last two years campus interview question papers of Infosys
  3. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  4. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  6. Accenture pattern and selection process details
  7. What kind of questions are asked in CTS Aptitude Test? Model question papers and topics to be covered for Aptitude Test?
  8. What kind of aptitude questions will be asked in Infosys Campus interview
  9. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview? -- [New]
  11. Tips to solve aptitude questions for English? Sample aptitude question papers for it?
  12. Sample question papers for Infosys Aptitude Test?
  13. What types of questions are asked in placements aptitude written test and HR interviews? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Accenture campus recruitment selection procedure?
  15. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  16. Importance and selection procedure for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer in Syntel? How can I get selected?
  17. Verbal & Analytical Reasoning and Aptitude Test papers of last 6 years for preparation of Infosys recruitment exam?
  18. Bajaj Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th January 2015, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Infosys Aptitude Test? Sample English papers for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
kindly help me to find out more
sample english papers of infosys with solution.....
can you tell me about the questions comes in apti???/
please tell me asap
Below are the attachments of Infosys recruitment question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?