4th January 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello
I want to know that if i m eligible in Infosys,TCS,and Capgemini securing 72.4% in 10th ,59% in 12th and 69% in B.TECH(in manufacturing science and engineering)...
with regards
Boney Mahija

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  3. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  5. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  7. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  8. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  11. Am I eligible for WASE program? I have 64% in SSC, 56% in HSc
  12. Am i eligible for job interviews in MCS's as i have a gap of 3 years between my B.Tech and M.Tech ? I hold high percentage throughout my academics
  13. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  14. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  15. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  16. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
5th January 2015, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know that if i m eligible in Infosys,TCS,and Capgemini securing 72.4% in 10th ,59% in 12th and 69% in B.TECH(in manufacturing science and engineering)...
with regards
Boney Mahija
As per 12th marks, you are not eligible to mentioned companies.

TCS, Capgemini and Infosys are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Capgemini or Infosys are,

TCS,Capgemini = 60%

Infosys=65%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Capgemini and Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

www.tcs.com/

www.capgemini.com/

www.infosys.com/
5th January 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

hello i have secured 88% in 10th and 80% in 12th and 65% in btech
am i eligible to get a job infosys????
5th January 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can it is possible phd in nuclear physics after completing msc applied mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?