9th March 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in MRF On-Campus Drive? Pattern of this interview?

Hello,
MRF is visiting our college for On-Campus Drive. Kindly tell me what is the pattern and what are the rounds available in this Drive? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in MRF On-Campus Interview?
  2. Where can I get MRF aptitude and placement papers?
  3. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  4. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  5. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  6. How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  7. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  9. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  10. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  11. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  12. What kind of job is offered to E&TC candidate in Virtusa? How many rounds are there in Virtusa On-Campus Interview?
  13. How many rounds are there in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are available in PathPartner Off-Campus Interview? Questions pattern of Aptitude Test?
  15. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  16. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  18. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
31st March 2016, 12:05 PM
january2016

Default Re: How many rounds are available in MRF On-Campus Drive? Pattern of this interview?

The pattern of the examination for the off campus drive will be online as well as offline.
SO, you need to prepare yourself accordingly. Also, you need to practice time management quality in you, as these drives are cracked with time management skills mostly and not by how much question you have solved. SO, keep this in your mind.

various Round for this campus drive is mentioned below:

1. Offline/online written test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. technical Round.
4. HR Round.
5. Induction Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?