9th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to attend Walk-In-Interviews of Huawei, Apple and many more for ECE final year student?

Hello,
Now I'm doing my final year of ECE. I have 87% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech. May I know what are the procedures for attending walk-in-interview for companies like Huawei, Apple, etc.?

12th April 2016, 11:59 AM
january2016

Default Re: Procedure to attend Walk-In-Interviews of Huawei, Apple and many more for ECE final year student?

First of all let me tell you that you are eligible for all campus recruitment drive based on your marks.

Now, to attend the campus drives you need to consult your Training and placement department team. As Training and placement department team brings various companies to their college premises. So, you need to inquire for the same.

Huawei and Apple won't comes to any college for those company you need to be scientifically strong in all the subjects and your knowledge level should be like 3 years of experiences person although being a fresher. You must have strong hold on Algorithms as well as UNIX.
If you have these qualities just apply for the company through their career portal which is on their website only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?